As a Project Manager for change
I do best in moving projects ahead since Change means adjustment and adapting from within. Means to
- move into a space which may not feel comfortable at the start
- deal with unease and concern as is to be expected during new times
- embrace the journey so it feels like progress – improve how to go about your processes.
Having spent my own energy in business working hard in marketing and sales to fulfil customers´needs and make the numbers, I often longed for able resources to get on with what we needed quickly.
Assess the issue rapidly to offer support for progress
- any team member needs to ask to freely contribute to the task. To listen actively and feel confident to contribute value
- taking the best from intercultural change offers flow during the process
- enjoy the buzz to grasp the essence of how to best expand the client´s viewpoint
Once the journey starts you move ahead with support in whatever depth is needed